Whats the Diff?

Hey Guys I know this might be a question the gets asked alot but what is the difference between a Silverado SS Suspension (other then 2" drop) vs. a standard suspension? Also which kind of truck is it two inches lower then 2WD or 4WD? I haven't even seen my truck but just wanted to know, I'm almost done with Iraq, almost.

Hey Guys I know this might be a question the gets asked alot but what is the difference between a Silverado SS Suspension (other then 2" drop) vs. a standard suspension? Also which kind of truck is it two inches lower then 2WD or 4WD? I haven't even seen my truck but just wanted to know, I'm almost done with Iraq, almost.

The SSS has a 2" lower ride height as compared to a 1500 LS/LT/Z71/HD. 2WD vs. AWD ride height is about the same in SS trim. The SSS has the Z60 high performance suspension package w/torsion bar front suspension and leaf spring rear (payload and towing). :chevy:

Stay safe and come home soon. :flag:

• 2 weeks later...
The SSS has a 2" lower ride height as compared to a 1500 LS/LT/Z71/HD. 2WD vs. AWD ride height is about the same in SS trim. The SSS has the Z60 high performance suspension package w/torsion bar front suspension and leaf spring rear (payload and towing). :chevy:

Stay safe and come home soon. :flag:

I went to a dealer the other day and saw two black sss. Anyhow one was awd and the other one was a 06 2wd. The 06 was lower then the awd and my vortecmax was about the same height as the awd drive except the rear was a tad lower on the sss. My truck is 2wd and it is the same height as z-71s. Normal 2wd silverados and sierras are lower then my truck.