Police Question

SS Silv

A few weeks ago I got pulled over for my tinted taillights, the cop never gave me a written warning, he basically just told me that they were illegal and that I need to change them, he never wrote anything up.

My question is, how much trouble could I get in if that same cop pulls me over again and I still have my tinted tails in?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if the same cop pulls you over, it probably won't be for the tinted tails since he never wrote you a ticket in the first place. on the other hand, he might give you a ticket just because you never listened to him in the first place. i doubt he'll do that but it all depends on the cop. i say 50/50. i know this from a professional standpoint. ;)

get a PBA card,carry it around with you,and if you get stopped for some moving violation,you show the cop your PBA card and as a courtesy they will let you go;maybe just give you a friendly warning.

Like I said earlier, what is a PBA card? Haha.

i have been pulled over for my lights about 8 or 9 times now and 3 times in the same city this last time the cop came back and said that he had seen in the computer where i had already got a warning but i talked to him a little bit and he wound up saying man it looks cool as hell so im gonna let you go have a good night

DSCI0052.jpg

DSCI0048.jpg

A few weeks ago I got pulled over for my tinted taillights, the cop never gave me a written warning, he basically just told me that they were illegal and that I need to change them, he never wrote anything up.

My question is, how much trouble could I get in if that same cop pulls me over again and I still have my tinted tails in?

Aaahhhhh.... My thread has been hi-jacked, haha.

Back on topic please.

I had a Fraternal Brotherhood of Police sticker on my camaro's...got them from my uncle, hardly ever got pulled over and when I did, they saw the sticker and said to just take it easy and slow down...I only got one ticket out of being pulled over 11 times...I like that average...