STRIPPING the SS! Radix- Wilwood 16",spindles, 22"wheels

VettePro

hey andy... those headers wont work with my 5.3L i would have to make some serious mods... im afraid i will have to pass... thanks.

i believe they are the old model with the hump and dynatechs come stainless... they are not coated... you can get the jet coated for around $250 - $300 bucks but chase told me it isnt needed...

hey andy... those headers wont work with my 5.3L i would have to make some serious mods... im afraid i will have to pass... thanks.

i believe they are the old model with the hump and dynatechs come stainless... they are not coated... you can get the jet coated for around $250 - $300 bucks but chase told me it isnt needed...

If someone wants, I can have them coated in two days. I'll do $1000 stainless with brand new ceramic coating. They'll be brand new again.

They come with high flow cats, crossover pipe etc.

Edited by VettePro (see edit history)

Andy,

Is the Magnacharger kit polished or satin? Are you including injectors with it? What blower pulley do you have with it?

Phil

I actually sold the truck with the blower on it.

All I have left is the headers and a rear sway bar.

I'll take $800 for the headers and 200 for the rear Hotchkis.

Andy are the headers the old style with the with one of the primaries on the drivers side having a "hump" or the new style? If they are the new style I will take them.

Phil

I don't know why everyone is freaked out by the "hump" They've worked fine for 2 years.

What's supposed to be the issue with them anyway? I'm just curious.

I don't know why everyone is freaked out by the "hump" They've worked fine for 2 years.

What's supposed to be the issue with them anyway? I'm just curious.

from what i heard (correct me if i'm wrong anyone?) there is a problem with plug access and or wire clearance?... also they look really weird imo. i'm more then sure they perform well though.