R.I.P. SS

ssfromsd

hey guys, its come to the day that i thought would never come.. i traded in the SS the other day :shakehead: This was a great truck and i loved it to death and i get sad inside whenever i see another one. But it was time to b/c it just wasnt practical for me traveling to college this fall. So i hope its for the best, i am now in a 06' Silver chrysler 300C with 35K. This has been an awesome forum with plenty of great people. I will prob have to lurk around here everyonce in awhile to see what u boys (and girls) are up to, but i will now mostly be on 300cforums.com as 300Cfromsd ha. Several items will be up soon in the for sale section! peace out guys :cheers:

Clark

sorry to hear it happen. I have no plans of ever selling mine. I've been using the SS for my daily commute to work(110 miles round trip). The DD'd AC is out but should be fixed by this weekend and then my SS can rest 5 days a week like it was.