Thinking about moving to Oklahoma

Z4pp

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is what my cousin does (from Newcastle,OK just S. from OK city). Wichita Falls, TX is just 2hrs south from OK City.... :thumbs:

And there ARE hot chicks, u just have 2 find them....

post-2084-1184765509_thumb.jpg

Sorry if I offended anyone by my above comments about ugly women, that was not my intention. I agree 100% about the Hot Chicks in OK statement, I saw some very fine ladies while there but I also saw more of the most ugliest women I had ever seen in my life

Edited by Champion201 (see edit history)

Ill be there :]

for the chicken wings ;)

No, we try to time it so as to watch the Texas/OU game at Hooters. Hook'em Horns :cheers: But I think that this year the game will be towards the beginning of Oct and I won't be in OKC until about the 18th - 30th or so...

Mr. P.

I lived in OK for about 7 years. Spent some time in norman then college in ada. Definately beautiful countryside and the women are hot also. I was in OKC last month, stayed at the hilton in bricktown and it was a blast. Skyy bar is a good place to check out. Watched fireworks at the ballpark so that was cool also. Mr. P is right, it's great being so close to dallas/fort worth. I won some money at remington park and riverwind so it was a good trip.

Mr. P you guys going to the hooters on nw expressway or bricktown?