Hit-and-Run

Yeah, would love do to it legally. The problem is, he won't confess the name of his buddy. Also, my asst. manager doesn't want to get involved too much. I don't know, I want to make things right, at the same time, I don't want to put my certifications in jeapordy, or my truck, cause I'ved worked way to long to obtain all of those.
He's an accessory to the crime. Have him arrested, and let the police interrogate him till he tells who it is, or does the time for himself.

try it legally first......if that doesnt go thru then take the necc. measures....JMO

I second that motion. Legal action is the best way to go, but if it doesn't work, take matters into your own hands.

It's good that you know who it is too. Same thing happened to one of my friends, and they still can't find the person that did it.

You DON'T get involved; your dad was the victim of a felony, work your police/fire contacts and get the m'r f'r in jail where he belongs. Glad to hear he's ok and it's just the car with damage.

Mr. P.

Once again, P states the plan. Your DAD should at least file a police report (listing any witnesses/accessories (to the crime, not parts to the car)) to the get the paperwork started and then...and this my favorite part...it's time to lawyer up!!

Well, I did contact one of my friends in the OSP, which actually took the 911 report on the night it happened, and we actually know him, he lives next to my brother, which is only a half mile down the road, and only 100 yards away from the scene of the crime (so, he took it VERY personal). Told him my "hear-say" evidence that I had, and he questioned the co-worker of mine, who is still just an "accessory" to the crime, but we both believe he was actually driving the car. The owner of the car was contacted, and is supposed to come into the post on their own, if not, they WILL be retrieved. My co-worker refused to talk to the OSP, and would only talk to the SO, which just took his statement, and gave it to the OSP. So tommorrow, the traffic accident should be solved.

Actually bumped into my OSP friend on an accident scene, roll-over accident with a car fire.

Thanks for everyone's 'cool-headed' advice, that brought this to a solved conclusion, instead of my hot-headed temper and jail time for myself. I'll keep everyone posted on the final outcome of events. Also, if he goes after my SS or my RS.

Edited by FireRescueSS (see edit history)

Okay, now wait a minute, if he goes after either the SS or the RS then forget all that other stuff I said, IT'S ON!!! We all have a GTG at your place one night and we go get the mother f***er!

as i was walking out of jensen's deli some jerk off hit backed into my passenger side front bumber and bent the rebar of what ever kind of metal that supports the fender (my 06 sss) and then he took off he had a 06 dodge charger. i felt helpless and i couldn't get his lp # he dissapeared pretty quick but atleast you know who did it. i keep waiting and hoping i run into this guy one day again... hope it all goes well with your situation tho :thumbs: