What happened to PCMForLess

wrenchwerk

I am trying to get a hold of Brian. Just bought my firtst ss. 06 intimidator; and the computer has been tuned. Everything works great but speedo is off. If anyone has a number to get a hold of Brian that would be good. Oh by the way I,m Shaun from central Pa. Anyone who could help me with the speedo calibration?

I am completely happy with the tune, and the service. :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
bryan does nice tuning for mail order,but DONT pay for a "core" pcm to have him program.

I did that with my 99 and still havent recieved my core charge back from him,even after a half dozen emails and 3 months.

Stupid question, but did you send a Core back for the credit?

There was 1 person here that had an issue, but from what I understand, he had some mechanical issues that were affecting the tune as well.

Bryan is a stand up guy and has tuned more than 1 or 2 of my personal vehicles, a couple friends vehicles, Michael Andretti's Denali, and Two of Mario Andretti's Corvettes, including his new 207 Z06. Just because 1 person has an issue, does not put a company out of business.

lol i didnt mean they went out of business bc of that ONE guy....i just thought i heard someone say they closed the doors or something.....guess not.

Hi,

We are still here and have great tunes for the Silverado SS. Might be time for a group purchase so everyone remembers we are still here :)

Thanks,

Bryan

Zippy, I sent you a PM regarding a former tune/potential new tune... Are you still offering PCM tuning? TIA!~!