I LOVE MY TRUCK!

Bad Bowtie

It seems like MOST of what we read about on here are mechanical/personal problems and/or maintenance tips and jokes (which is ALL good). But, for this thread I JUST WANTED TO SAY I LOVE MY TRUCK!!! I own a 2004 GMC SLT Ext'd Cab SWB V.H.O. 4X2. It is the first new vehicle I have EVER bought, and boy did I do it up right! :thumbs: This is the BEST vehicle I have ever owned or driven- PERIOD. It looks SWEET and runs BETTER than it looks!!! :driving:

Sorry, I know this is a strange post, but I just wanted to give the ol' General a little credit where credit is do. I hope this thread refreshes our minds and entertains the reading eyes of all u fellow 6.0L's on here. :smash:

PEACE.

:cool:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my wife is envious too.... recently she looked through my camera phone to count how many pics of the truck vs. pics of the family, I barely made it out alive on that one, luckily I was able to convince her that pics with both were focused on the family :jester:

This is my first bought vehicle too and I'm with you, the best damn truck I've ever driven!!!

My wife complains about the order of the pictures in my wallet. When I open my wallet the picture on top is of my truck, then the next is my Champion Bass Boat, then my Cockatoo Marilyn, then my wife. Hmmm....

I guess one could say that I LOVE MY TRUCK!

Edited by Champion201 (see edit history)

i love mine also...in fact i think my truck has let me down less then most ppl in my lifeactually it has never left me stranded ,let me down,did anything i need it to do ... the only negative effect it has had is on my wallet :(

No need to apologize for putting up this post. That's why we're all here. I love my truck too! :chevy:

:withstupid: I love my truck and she a name the silver bullet :cheers: