jwest1975

WWW.KBB.COM now has the current pricing information as well. Here is the link:

http://www.kbb.com/kb/ki.dll/kw.kc.ncb?kbb...6&&Pick-ups&&nc

Does anyone know much about the option that says:

BVS Side Steps, Black Tubular

(Installed by Dealer) 354.32 412.00

BVE Side Steps, Chrome Tubular

(Installed by Dealer) 387.00 450.00

Can these exact side steps be added at any time, including after I purchase the truck? My dealer did not mention these being an option and they did not appear on the GM Autobook info. I am guessing that it is just KBB's way of helping the dealers get more money because it says "installed by dealer". I just don't want to miss out on something that I wouldn't have a chance to do after I order my nice new fully loaded SSS. By the way, does anyone have some spare KY sitting around? I'm going to need as much as I can get! :crazy:

Justin

By the way, does anyone have some spare KY sitting around?  I'm going to need as much as I can get!   :crazy:

Used all mine up on Thursday :eek: Still a bit sore. I just keep reminding myself of how much money I have saved by driving the same truck for the last 11 years, therefore I am entitled to some fun, even if it is a bit expensive :D

I would say that any dealer installed option would be non-standard addition to a normal SS. I have trouble imagining SS with side step bars, they sound like they would be better on a regular 1500 or a raised 1500, not on the lowered SS (unless you have a reeeeally short wife/girlfriend :D).

Archived