MARINES

DaJoker SS

Good luck! What MOS option did you choose? The best advise I can tell you is to keep your mouth shut and ONLY speak when spoken to. Start running and working out right now. Its not easy! Say hello to the quarterdeck for me! You will get that joke after you get there! Damn, what I wouldn't give to be a Drill Instructor right now. I guarantee that you will be like this little guy ---> :puke: after a few of your PT sessions.

listen to this man. one of my best friends is on his 3rd tour of iraq right now. good luck man

Congrats man...Thanks for joining the Department Of The Navy...lol Sorry, I just couldn't help myself...Just so you know, I'm a squid...Thanks again man, you won't regret it...and just to ask again, what is your MOS??? :flag:

The Marine Corps is a department of the Navy, The Mens Department! :crackup:

Good luck! What MOS option did you choose? The best advise I can tell you is to keep your mouth shut and ONLY speak when spoken to. Start running and working out right now. Its not easy! Say hello to the quarterdeck for me! You will get that joke after you get there! Damn, what I wouldn't give to be a Drill Instructor right now. I guarantee that you will be like this little guy ---> :puke: after a few of your PT sessions.

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid: one of my best friends just graduated about a month or 2 ago. its pretty crazy from all the stories ive heard man. life changing for sure. i can tell my friend is different just by looking in his eyes its nuts.

The Marine Corps is a department of the Navy, The Mens Department! :crackup:

PUH LEAZZZE! my best friend is a Navy SEAL, and trust me the marines dont have SH*T on them.

best of luck man, just remember to keep your head up, and no matter how hard it seems its 90% mental 10% physcial.