Fresh outta detailing ... playing with a Z28

Big O

Just got the urge to snap some shots of the SuperSport after a deep detail job. I keep harrassing a new engineer we hired about my wife having a quicker ride them him. So I snapped a picture to some him some respect, turned out pretty cool.

SS-Z28-07.jpg

For not being a "photoshoot" just sitting on the curb at work ... it turned out pretty good.

I knew I wanted to put something between the two ... took a chrome/polished aluminum looking bowtie, cut out the middle, and then did the gradient paint swatch ... it turned out pretty cool I thought.

Thanks for the comps by the way :cheers:

For not being a "photoshoot" just sitting on the curb at work ... it turned out pretty good.

I knew I wanted to put something between the two ... took a chrome/polished aluminum looking bowtie, cut out the middle, and then did the gradient paint swatch ... it turned out pretty cool I thought.

first thing i noticed. after the rides of course.

The office is taking bets on who would win in a showdown. Luckily he babies that z so much that he would never race it and the TBSS is the wifes DD, so we will never line them up. 6 speed and stock, except SLP catback exhaust. Nice car but I think the SuperSport will take em.

Edited by Big O (see edit history)

He hasn't had it very long ... about a year ... he is now getting the mod bug and is researching what he wants to do with it. His dad has an identical one, so he has to stay cooler and faster than him :)

He is pretty much stock, SLP cat back is the only performance mod. He is planning a retune as his next mod I believe.

Nice work on the picture. :thumbs: I'm starting to play around with Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo to see if I can make myself a signature. There are some talented and creative people on this site. I have some work ahead of me, though.