rhino bedliners

moog5050

I don't have a line-x dealer close to me so I am going with rhino. I am doing an over the rail application, but was told rhino will not adhere to plastic. So either the spoiler goes or I just rhino up to it. Does anyone know whether rhino will adhere to the spoiler because I believe I saw it on another SS?

When you get them to put it on, make sure you get them NOT to build it up too much beside the tailgate and at the bottom of the gate on the inside. guy at work got it done and they built it up too much.

I'v had my carpet liner since a month after I got my SS and I'v hauled everything from fridges/washers&dryers to hauling gravel and dirt and it is still snug and looks like it did the day I got it.

Downside: hard to get my fat ass in the front of the bed with a carpet shampooer with the tanau on it. lol

I have "under the rail" speedliner and they stopped at the spoiler. Make sure they open the tailgate and spray the bottom of the tailgate. I have a buddy with a rhino and they sprayed the whole thing with the tailgate up so when he drops the tailgate there is this 2 inch red painted area between the tailgate and the bed. :confused:

I'v had my carpet liner since a month after I got my SS and I'v hauled everything from fridges/washers&dryers to hauling gravel and dirt and it is still snug and looks like it did the day I got it.

Downside: hard to get my fat ass in the front of the bed with a carpet shampooer with the tanau on it. lol

but does any moisture get under the rug (ie; dew, condensation)?

Whoa...how about a power coated bed?

http://www.jaddak.com/xiom1000.html

Edit:

Sorry for such a brief post...and maybe this doesn't belong in this thread, but I wasn't aware there were pc options that didn't require oven/pre or post-application heated cure. Shows you what I know. I didn't realize the supplied to pc goods (minus blasting equip) could be had for a few hundred bucks. Guess I need to get out of the office more often!

JB

Edited by jbaker (see edit history)

but does any moisture get under the rug (ie; dew, condensation)?

No, but my tanau makes it damn near air tight with the seal I put on the edge. I had a bed rug in my 99 GMC with no cover and never had any problem with moisture getting underneathe either. I used to pull the carpet out once a month in my SS and shampoo it and replace the Velcro tape as well as be able to wash the bed and make sure it was dry and staying rust free. Haven't done that in 2 years now. :| So many things that I used to do when taking care of my truck I can't do now..lol.