amazing launch

BlackSS04

2002 ss , very nice truck you have . whats the mods? engine and exterior?

motor wise not to many but, excel wires,et3 plugs,poweraid throttlebody spacer,aem dryflow filter on my stock intake. i just removed the stock box, and super 40 mufflerand 3 inch pipe from the cats back camaro tips. as for the exterior 22 inch tyfun rims that are painted to match :cheers: , falken tires 265/40/22 5/7 drop, sir micheals roll pan, front ss bumper with the groves in it just like the real ss bumper between the ducts, ss emblems, topdeck cover, bedrug,speed grilles for the grill and the bumper cover that i havent got back from powdercoating yet, my custom made third brake light, smoked out tails, and alot of painted interior. http://youtube.com/watch?v=L65l9NT5GRU still working on it

motor wise not to many but, excel wires,et3 plugs,poweraid throttlebody spacer,aem dryflow filter on my stock intake. i just removed the stock box, and super 40 mufflerand 3 inch pipe from the cats back camaro tips. as for the exterior 22 inch tyfun rims that are painted to match :cheers: , falken tires 265/40/22 5/7 drop, sir micheals roll pan, front ss bumper with the groves in it just like the real ss bumper between the ducts, ss emblems, topdeck cover, bedrug,speed grilles for the grill and the bumper cover that i havent got back from powdercoating yet, my custom made third brake light, smoked out tails, and alot of painted interior. http://youtube.com/watch?v=L65l9NT5GRU still working on it

great looking truck. thats the drop id like to do but dont think it will happen with the torsion bar front end.

ureal that was impresive but i wanna challenge him

I don't think that my truck has scared off ants, but I sure can tell you that I have scared countles off people and unsuspecting bystanders, ricers, granny's and I'm sure i'm missing some.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

yeah he will need some mods before he can mess with you but his truck looks sweet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=009 chase ive been wanting ss wheels and i seen these are these really 22x8.5 or this is an error i tried talking to this guy but he doesnt respond :banghead: got any info?

I don't think that my truck has scared off ants, but I sure can tell you that I have scared countles off people and unsuspecting bystanders, ricers, granny's and I'm sure i'm missing some.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

i dont know if you were taught this or not, but you have the correct hand position, INCLUDING thumb placement when you shot that video... now if you actually shuffle steer when you drive... that would be something...

i teach tactical driving in our bodyguard academies... Bobby ore is one of our instructors...