Chicken Enchilladas at my house tomorrow night

misterp

OK update - I dropped the transfer case and it is damage free; when the front pinion broke it goofed-up the tranny and I have decided to fix it first, then the front axle.

So the trans is coming down tomorrow night, if anyone nearby wants to come over in the mid-evening and help me get it on the ground without killing myself give me a call or PM.

Mr. P. :)

OH - and btw, a hint: you can use a 4-ft length of 1" pipe to hold up the trans on the torsion bars while the crossmember is out, it f'n works GREAT!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&...mp;z=5&om=1

I'm leaving now. I'll be there soon...

1,925 mi – about 1 day 6 hours

Yeah Right! That'd be one hell of a drive, but I've done worse nonstop... Maybe some other time P. I'm heading down to AZ through CO for a vacation sometime later on this year... Maybe I'll stop by and say what's up...

OK, I'll be the 5th person from Mass. to say that if it wasn't SUCH a long drive, I would be there to help. Even if it is just chicken. :jester::jester::jester: You should be calling the police to set up a detail for a block party with all the offers you will be getting to help you. I hope that everything goes extremely well for you.

Dave

Edited by daves1996 (see edit history)

Wow there sure are a lotta MASSholes on this forum :jester: I'm definitely going to have to fly out for your next GTG, don't you guys do something in the fall when the leaves turn?

Rausche - yeah I know that feeling, it's exactly 1831.6 miles from here to my kids in CA; I've driven it many times. I need to drive east and see the rest of the country sometime. I've got an extra bed but I don't think you're coming through TX if you still want to drive through CO; and that's the long way my friend, you need to be driving through Indy & OKC IMO.

Hey Steve ... I really Suck at mechanical transmission, taking out ... stuff ... like that ... BUT !!!!!!

I will bring plenty of beers for the Enchilladas though!!!!!!!

No wrenching required - I just need someone to make sure the trans doesn't fillet another piece of skin off my forearm again!

chicken.........................................CHICKEN. forget it if it was steak i would have made it but CHICKEN. all set here :jester:

Really though, if i was closer i'de be there right away. Just a far drive from Massachusettes. Hope all goes well. :cheers:

Uh-huh - rememeber I lived in ABQ for a year, I don't think you nor'easter guys can hang with my chicken enchilladas - they'll light your ass on fire. :lol: You better have LOTS of sour cream and beer :crackup:

Wow there sure are a lotta MASSholes on this forum :jester: I'm definitely going to have to fly out for your next GTG, don't you guys do something in the fall when the leaves turn?

Rausche - yeah I know that feeling, it's exactly 1831.6 miles from here to my kids in CA; I've driven it many times. I need to drive east and see the rest of the country sometime. I've got an extra bed but I don't think you're coming through TX if you still want to drive through CO; and that's the long way my friend, you need to be driving through Indy & OKC IMO.

you should definately come up and meet some of us MASSholes :ughdance: I think were gonna try somthing in september. I need to get to the track and see what Sue can arrange for us and what dates will work.

you should definately come up and meet some of us MASSholes :ughdance: I think were gonna try somthing in september. I need to get to the track and see what Sue can arrange for us and what dates will work.

I would definately spring for a get-together... I know there are people in MA, but I'm the only one from Cape Cod... I'd love to have a meet at the NE Speedway sometime, or at the Uno in Kingston or something...

And P -> Forget flying. Drive that monster up here, I want some pictures in front of that thing...

Id be down for that. Im in Warren, RI. just outside of fall river, MA.

I've had my truck for a couple of years now but just recently caught the mod bug. I've got a volant CIA and a 8000k HID conversion kit on order. Hoping to get the stock rims powder coated in the next few weeks here. So maybe by then ill have something to show.

Mr. P- im about to change my differential/transfer case fluids this afternoon. awesome job with the how-to's. pretty glad i wont be dropping $200 at the dealership to change fluids.

Wow there sure are a lotta MASSholes on this forum :jester: I'm definitely going to have to fly out for your next GTG, don't you guys do something in the fall when the leaves turn??

I've got more time off than a retieree .... Come on up, have a spare room for you. And you can have that "Ride-A-Long" I know you've been dying for !!!!! :jester: