SS spotted, anybody from here?

Prestoar

Seen a sharp looking SSS Saturday afternoon at a local beverage shop :ughdance:

Silver with dual pipes out the back, hard bed cover, and smoked tail lights and head lights. Very clean looking. It was an out of towner but didn't get close enough to see the tags.

We had a T-Bucket show over the weekend and lots of visitors around and sharp rides :)

I believe it may be a guy i know from Jonesboro. He just got it a couple months ago, its an 06. When i get back home im gonna have to tell all my SS buddies to join this site.

I would have stopped but I had the wife and kids with me...and she always says how gay I am about my truck and how when I see another one I wanna stop and talk like we are buddies :yellow_loser:

anyway give your a buddy a big thumbs up from me!!!

Actually your pretty close ... well about 2 hours east of me. Harrison is sort of the middle of me and Eureka Springs...if you had the time we could meet up in Harrison and say a quick hello..I could go Wed or Thur, hell even Fri night.

Actually your pretty close ... well about 2 hours east of me. Harrison is sort of the middle of me and Eureka Springs...if you had the time we could meet up in Harrison and say a quick hello..I could go Wed or Thur, hell even Fri night.

I would love to but the wife would kick my ass for even bringing it up..lol :jester: She thinks I already do to many GTG's and besides I wont have my truck with me :banghead: I'll ask her tonight and if she says ok then I'll shoot you a PM.

I would love to but the wife would kick my ass for even bringing it up..lol :jester: She thinks I already do to many GTG's and besides I wont have my truck with me :banghead: I'll ask her tonight and if she says ok then I'll shoot you a PM.

btw you would be west of me..not east...my bad...

My wife is about the same way...if it all worked out I would be coming alone..no way she would join me....but if your not going to have your truck that takes away half the fun...maybe another time when we both have our trucks :)

btw you would be west of me..not east...my bad...

My wife is about the same way...if it all worked out I would be coming alone..no way she would join me....but if your not going to have your truck that takes away half the fun...maybe another time when we both have our trucks :)

The truck isn't a good choice for 3 going on a 6 hr trip.

I know of 3 SSS guys and 2 TBSS guys. Ill let em know for sure. If you do have a meet I hope I can make it. I work on the road alot. Oh Im going to be in Mountain Home on Oct. 18th for a friends wedding. Maybe ill have a chance so we could possibly meet somewhere.

You guys ought to try to hit one of the car shows at Eureka or Branson. Usually easier if you tell the wife about the outlet malls or antique shops. Branson Super Summer Cruise is August 9-11. I haven't stayed married 36 years and built my collection of cars by being stupid about this stuff.