WTB: Stainless braided brake lines

usabodyguard

sorry cheif, those are factory drop-shipped, so anybody you buy them from isnt gunna stock em. heres jegs, they say 7-10 days....

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/serv...10002_529267_-1

as did everywhere else i looked. but just cause you are my esse, call me tomorrow or PM me and i MIGHT have a set here...... :thumbs:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

Go to G and G in ontario, and they will custom make them for you while you wait, and slightly cheaper than anything you will find online. I have an extra set but the front lines are 4" longer due to the fact that I bought them for my brothers lifted silverado, but he hasn't collected them. I'll look for the receit so that I can get you their phone number.

sorry cheif, those are factory drop-shipped, so anybody you buy them from isnt gunna stock em. heres jegs, they say 7-10 days....

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/serv...10002_529267_-1

as did everywhere else i looked. but just cause you are my esse, call me tomorrow or PM me and i MIGHT have a set here...... :thumbs:

ODELAY HOLMES... IM CALLING YOU TOMORROW VATO... JOO CAN COUNT ON IT MANG

:thumbs:

Go to G and G in ontario, and they will custom make them for you while you wait, and slightly cheaper than anything you will find online. I have an extra set but the front lines are 4" longer due to the fact that I bought them for my brothers lifted silverado, but he hasn't collected them. I'll look for the receit so that I can get you their phone number.

yea, bro - if you can dig it up that would rock too... i will let you know if John doesnt have a set... thanks!

And big thanks for offering to help put them on at the G2G... Im sure i will get them done before that...