Radix wiring

Does anybody have a wiring diagram for the Radix inline fuel pump and the intercooler pump? Can't find it online at magnuson's site and i lost the page out of my manual somehow, unless there wasn't one to begin with? Something with pictures would be nice, or even if someone could just snap some shots of theres already connected to there truck would be great. I know its a simple setup, but i'm fighting some gremlins. thanks.

Does anybody have a wiring diagram for the Radix inline fuel pump and the intercooler pump? Can't find it online at magnuson's site and i lost the page out of my manual somehow, unless there wasn't one to begin with? Something with pictures would be nice, or even if someone could just snap some shots of theres already connected to there truck would be great. I know its a simple setup, but i'm fighting some gremlins. thanks.

yep have it in my hand,can i fax it to you?

Holty...look at the installation manual for the 2003-2006 1500 trucks. The wiring diagrams are in there...easy as pie...just did mine!

Page 53 and 54 will have what you are looking for...

http://www.magnacharger.com/pdf/manual-GMT...500-2003-06.pdf

Can you tell me if the wire on the intercooler pump relay (87) on your truck is red or yellow? The diagram shows red, but mine is yellow and i installed this 2 years ago, so if there was a reason for mine being yellow and not red i cant remember lol.

Mine is exactly like the diagrams. My kit was used and made in 2003 and the wiring diagram from then is exactly the same, it hasnt changed. The two yellow wires are spliced into the fuel pump wire(gray) in the fuse center and each end goes to 85. One red wire from 87 goes to the + on the fuel pump and the other red 87 should be connected to the connector to adapt to the intercooler pump, do you have the connector at least? I guess it splain as day to me how it is supposed to go. How long is your yellow wire? you need a couple feet to reach the intercooler pump from 87 and 86. You only need a couple inches to reach the fuel pump wire splice from 85. Both of my relays are together in the fuse box in the engine bay.

yeah, that diagram is easy to read and plain as day, but things are still not working, so im just going to rip it all out and start fresh. It dosn't help that during the rebuild these wires were not kept safe, just left daggling around and getting stepped on and such. plus i think i have a bad relay.

Bad relay is suspect for sure. Did you check the voltage on the wire you tapped from 85 with the yellow wires? like the book said, check the gray wire you are tapping with a voltage light. It should come on at 12v when the key is turned to run position and go to zero after about 3 seconds. I would start from scratch as well just to be sure it is right. Time consuming...eh. I know how you feel. I re-did all of mine to because when I pulled it out of hte box, it was butchered pretty bad.

yeah, everything checked out with a test light last night but i ran out of daylight so i had to give up. won't get a chance to work on it again until thursday. i'm not concerned with the relays or the other wiring at the moment, that stuff is easy to fix, i was just trying to figure out why my fuel pump wire is yellow and not red. guess i'll find out on thursday.