Wreck #2.........Deer #7

diggerdan11

So funny story a couple of weeks ago i got in a wreck with my SS. Some guy pulled out in front of me and i had no chance of stoping and i plowed right into him. it was totally his fault and thats what all the witnesses said but of course he says its not his fault and his insurance company has not claimed fault yet, and its been almost 3 weeks.........which is making me very angry :banghead: anyway i got my insurance company to pay for it and hopefully i get my money back

But anyway so like a week after i get my truck back i hit a deer

Its crazy i cant believe this happened 2 accidents back to back..........this was my first accident invomving another car bu it is the seventh deer i have hit in my life

I thi8nk God does not want me to drive and SS :crackup:

that's horrible :shakehead: you should probably get a ram guard on your truck or move to a diff state where there are no deer . but hey comon if you gotta stick with the sss you know you love drivin it! :chevy::driving:

yeah wheres the pics. is the deer okay?

sorry to hear about the wrecks. i know people that have hit deer, but never 7. not in a personal vehicle. then again, i know hunters that would kill to bag 7 deer.

no pun intended.

I need to put some pics up and show you guys how bat the first wreck was and you have to see what happened to the other vehicle. oh yeah and the dear is totally dead it was a small spotted faun and i hit it at 60. so yeah its dead

My truck damage is not to bad bud the plastic bumper is cracked and may need to be replaced so thats the worst of it

Yeah and just so you know its not just that i have bad luck its just where i use to live was way out of town in like dear heaven and the rode leading there is 55 so there are lots of dear killd on that road i use to c at leas one a week if not more