Folks please resend me your cel numbers

misterp

OK for everyone that sent me their contact info in the past, can you please PM me with your cel phone info again because I'm missing my cell phone and I'm very sure that it was in the car last night and got taken with everything else. I guess I wanted all new shit anyways, right? :banghead:

Mr. P.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK for everyone that sent me their contact info in the past, can you please PM me with your cel phone info again because I'm missing my cell phone and I'm very sure that it was in the car last night and got taken with everything else. I guess I wanted all new shit anyways, right? :banghead:

Mr. P.

Dang P. Sorry to hear. Is it possible for the cell phone company to track your phone if the @sshole makes a call? I can't stand a thief.

i had the RAZR. i intentionally smashed it cuz i thought it sucked. it made sense at the time. alcohol + irish blood + things that don't work right = need to be rendered useless.

I have Verizon Wireless and they have an option for backing up all your contact info. You pick the time and it does it automatically each day. Right now I have an LG and I like it more than every Motorola I've ever had. My GF has the new version of the one I have. Surprisingly, I've heard good things about the Samsung phones as well.

Sorry to hear that Steve, I hope they catch the thieves and give them a good beating.

ive always used smart-phones, and ive had especially good luck with the samsung blackjack.

I'm a fan of the blackjack as well.

I have the "Chocolate" phone and love it. I had the Razr before and just didn't like it because of the same issues you were mentioning. This phone is loud and also comes with navigation. I found a new one never opened on e-bay for $200. Sorry to hear about your luck once again. There are some real a-holes in the world.

Sorry to hear about your truck getting broken into...

As for a phone.. arent you an IT guy? An IT guy needs a Treo.. if you have Verizon get the 700wx... thats what I have and its badass. Stay away from the 700w .. hardly any memory and is slow as shit. RAZRs are for girls :cheers:

I've been with nextel for the last 5 years. I can't get over how good nextel has been to me, and how awesome the service is. I've had an i860 for a while now, but they've stopped making them, so I bought a couple replacement ones off of ebay (gotta love sim cards!), and when all those die I'm going to try for an i9xx series phone (they're loaded with the windows mobile system).

For you I would definitely recommend a smart phone of some kind... If you move over to nextel you get the blackberry! Also, sprint and nextel have combined coverage, and nothing beats the walkie-talkie (I use it all the time and it's free!!)

I hope you canceled your phone quick if it got stolen... Or had the company try to track it or something... You're not having the greatest luck recently eh? I'm sure it'll all turn around for you soon... Chin up brutha!

Edited by Rausche (see edit history)