Folks please resend me your cel numbers

misterp

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about the break in. Everybody around here is talking about the I-Phone but I haven't used one yet..

ps. I like that sig :crackup:

Yeah I thought you fellow pigs would dig the sig. :lol: Thanks to everyone for recommending a smartphone, I was about to get the TMobile Dash but at the last minute decided to buy a Pharos GPS Phone 600; I'm excited to see what it's like.

BTW - DON'T buy an iPhone - I repeat DON'T buy an iPhone, that's one of the biggest $2000 mistake I've seen in the last few years.

Mr. P. :)

I've been with nextel for the last 5 years. I can't get over how good nextel has been to me, and how awesome the service is. I've had an i860 for a while now, but they've stopped making them, so I bought a couple replacement ones off of ebay (gotta love sim cards!), and when all those die I'm going to try for an i9xx series phone (they're loaded with the windows mobile system).

For you I would definitely recommend a smart phone of some kind... If you move over to nextel you get the blackberry! Also, sprint and nextel have combined coverage, and nothing beats the walkie-talkie (I use it all the time and it's free!!)

I hope you canceled your phone quick if it got stolen... Or had the company try to track it or something... You're not having the greatest luck recently eh? I'm sure it'll all turn around for you soon... Chin up brutha!

Not here in NY, there are a lot of coverage issues here........it has gotten better, but I still think that Nextel is behind the 8-ball, especially when it takes them 4-6 hours to relay an urgent voicemail to my phone :nonod:

Sorry about the stolen stuff Steve, those pr*cks will get theirs............

Steve, those bastards who broke into your truck will burn in hell. Sorry to hear the bad news.

You will love the Windows Mobile operating system on the Pharo's. It has Microsoft word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.

Yeah I thought you fellow pigs would dig the sig. :lol: Thanks to everyone for recommending a smartphone, I was about to get the TMobile Dash but at the last minute decided to buy a Pharos GPS Phone 600; I'm excited to see what it's like.

BTW - DON'T buy an iPhone - I repeat DON'T buy an iPhone, that's one of the biggest $2000 mistake I've seen in the last few years.

Mr. P. :)

You could have always gone with the motorola q9... granted it doesnt have GPS though...

You could have always gone with the motorola q9... granted it doesnt have GPS though...

The GPS was what hooked me; I actually don't use the phone much but am always in need of a map/directions, and having my Outlook with me would be nice. And I have a couple Windows Mobile apps that I've always wanted to develop & experiment with...

Mr. P.