Is parking really that difficult?

.justin.

Maybe I'm just some sort of prodigy around here or something, but I've never hit another car in a parking garage in the state of VA. While living here a couple of years ago, this SS was hit 4 times in my parking garage at work. Once in each corner, mostly just bumper damage, never a note left. I then lived in CA for a year and a half, wasn't hit once.

I'm back in this state for a little under two months now and it appears that I may have been hit twice now, most recently this week in my apartment parking lot. The pass rear bumper is now pushed in a bit where the cladding is supposed to meet the bumper cover, and there is a kaliediscope of paint where shiny arrival blue used to be. And again, no note.

bumper_damage.jpg

Seriously, where the hell did these people learn to drive.

Damn, sucks to hear about the bad luck Justin... hope you get it all sorted out. I hate when crappy things happen to good people. On a side note, I'm surprised that it didn't happen here in CA since it seems like no one knows how to drive here either :banghead:.

that's horrible Justin. looks like my girlfriend's bumper. every couple of days she finds something wrong with it. that's why I haven't put my roll pan on yet. once I get into my new building and have a space (not assigned so I'm going as close to the end as possible), then I will get it done.

Man...I can imagine that really chapped your ass. That sucks! I know the feeling...I am the guy that parks way out in the parking lots where nobody parks and I still have a couple of paint marks on my passenger door and drivers side fender. I think I can buff them out but..it still leaves me thinking WTF??!! :banghead:

that's horrible Justin. looks like my girlfriend's bumper. every couple of days she finds something wrong with it. that's why I haven't put my roll pan on yet. once I get into my new building and have a space (not assigned so I'm going as close to the end as possible), then I will get it done.

Yeah. Worst part is that the other side of the bumper looks much like this one from other incidents. This was the worst so far though, as it has altered the shape of the bumper.

I'm heading out tonight with a flashlight to try and find the car.

maybe people are just so astonished from the looks of your truck the get all excited and forget where the brake pedal is...... i personally park crooked and take up at least 2 spots and sometimes i pull just a lil farther froward in the two in front of me or leave my rear in the two behind me

really bites justin. maybe you should move back to cali so we can utilize your services better and get away from those east coast drivers. :smash:
Naa. Move to Texas where we have wide open spaces, and we could utilize your services here. :crackup: