12.8 run at cecil video

thomp62301

here is one of my runs from cecil dragstrip a couple weeks ago. thought i'd share it with everyone. not my fastest run but still not bad.

Click here

That is good Luke did you run nas at all ? :driving:

that was a bad run. it was 12.82 @ 102. i sprayed nitrous the whole way, but the problem was that it was 97 degress that day and my bottle pressure was all over the place. i think if bottle pressure was more consistent, i would have ran 12.2 to 12.3. i'm planning on going again next friday night, we'll see what happins then.

Nice! When the cool weather arrives, I will be heading to the track. I will post where and when,...maybe we all could have a mini-meet.

I always wanted to try Cecil due to the great times that can be had there. One of the best tracks in the nation.

Nice! When the cool weather arrives, I will be heading to the track. I will post where and when,...maybe we all could have a mini-meet.

:thumbs: That sounds great, a day hot lapping at the track sounds like a ton of fun.........maybe we should set something up for early fall?

here is one of my runs from cecil dragstrip a couple weeks ago. thought i'd share it with everyone. not my fastest run but still not bad.

Click here

nice run..i havent been there in awhile been real busy lately when are you gonna go next time?

I always wanted to try Cecil due to the great times that can be had there. One of the best tracks in the nation.

hey let me know if your gonna head down there