im famous on the dodge forums

04CHASE

http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread...age=1&pp=20

i love how these rumors start. the internet is so much like high school sometimes

New engine.. Total investment 60/70K
The SS in that video, Has got $16,000 in that motor alone and he blew it up the very next week. When he took that vid he redlit by a second and a half just so he could brag about his beating a Hemi so freaking bad on his forums. No matter what he would have smoked me, You should have seen him talking cuts inline just so he could race me. The whole thing was a set up. The SS is All Wheel Drive with all four DRS, Stroked, Super Charged with 16 lbs of boost and on N20. LMAO

I have seen a ton of stock SSs and they are not fast, The only ones that have ever beat me were Super Charged With at least 10 lbs of boost.

It was stroked and Super Charged and Spraying. I looked at it very closely and talked to the guy at the track and Todd talked to him on the forums afterwards. And actually he didnt win the race because he redlit

LMAO

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even if you were not all wheel drive and no nitrous you could still beat a HOMIE every body always has some stupid excuse for losing you could have had a regular cab two wheel drive and he would still be making excuses poor loser and if im not mistaken wasnt that your stock motor in the video

have you replied or anything to the thread? It wont let me view it since I'm not a member over there.

:withstupid: You guys keep us filled in, I'm not going to bother creating another username & pwd over there.

lol the guy was older id say late 30's i see him race eveywhere though. hes at the local 1.8th mile on fridays and usually every time there is a street legal event at ca speedway.

i dont really care if i did redlight in that race i was just working on my reaction times. i replied to this topi con the dodge forum saying ill see him at the track this winter and ill give him a 2 second head start.

i like the other guy on that forum. headers and tune get a 2wd ss into the 12's all day long. lmao! :crackup:

edit - okay longtubes, cam and tune then 12's all day long....guess i better get going on my cam swap then.

Edited by rivierakid (see edit history)