im famous on the dodge forums

04CHASE

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and i just read the rest..... :crackup: werent you on like 10lbs and no spray?

that b!tch would loose to more than half the members on here, im 2WD no spray on 8lbs.... ill walk that truck lol. stupid HEMI d-bags :rolleyes: sadly, thats how most of them are, and people like that who gives them a bad reputation

Chase is my IDOL!!!

no really... :)

i cant even read that thread anymore..... those bastards are SOOOO lame. talking like "oh my buddys RWD Silverado (no not TBSS) SS ran a 13.29 with just a cat-back".... then he is accused of not knowing all the mods... "oh thats all, i turn wrenches on it!! stock 395hp/400 ft/lbs!"

and then this clown-

"I did outrun a 05 zo6 with a 175 shot in my truck with a 300 shot, but from a 30 mph start and only up until about 140, then he came by me like a friggin' bolt of lightning.

I bet that ar would run over 200 Easy.." THEY DIDNT MAKE Z06s IN 05..... but GREAT kill story.

that forum should be just shut down lol, or maybe it could merge with the AMA (arrogant mustang-drivers anonymous) :D no offense, most just tend to be like the ram guys lol :rolleyes:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

i cant even read that thread anymore..... those bastards are SOOOO lame. talking like "oh my buddys RWD Silverado (no not TBSS) SS ran a 13.29 with just a cat-back".... then he is accused of not knowing all the mods... "oh thats all, i turn wrenches on it!! stock 395hp/400 ft/lbs!"

and then this clown-

"I did outrun a 05 zo6 with a 175 shot in my truck with a 300 shot, but from a 30 mph start and only up until about 140, then he came by me like a friggin' bolt of lightning.

I bet that ar would run over 200 Easy.." THEY DIDNT MAKE Z06s IN 05..... but GREAT kill story.

that forum should be just shut down lol, or maybe it could merge with the AMA (arrogant mustang-drivers anonymous) :D no offense, most just tend to be like the ram guys lol :rolleyes:

:lol: Yeah that's pretty bad; I bet they got a running thread about last week's PINKS episodes too...

Mr. P. :)

as far as the C5 goes, yes 2001 was the first year. but the car had minimal mods, only 375hp, and no screens in the front. in 02, it got the new heads/cam, and was bumped to 405 hp. then in 05 the C6 came out, no Z06 till mid 06. plus, for all you guys not familar with the C6 Z06- heres the "showroom floor" specs:

0-60 mph:3.7 sec

0-100 mph:7.9 sec

¼ mile:11.5 sec @ 127 mph

Top Speed:198 mph

in another post in the same thread, the dodge guys agreed they hadnt seen a Hemi go faster than chase's 12.01.... so explain again how a 14 sec truck with some spray walked a Z06? :confused: