Brakes!

ok so as many of you know i have the complete set from Baer... 6piston fronts, alumasport rears... except my wheels didnt work with the front set up...

i considered using spacers and i got mixed reviews from the boards... some said yes, some said no...

well the main tech - Ben - at baer spoke with Extreme Automotive and explained that the spacers they use are machined cnc billet aluminum and are hub centric... and as long as each lug is long enough, which they are, and they torque each one down specifically i should be fine...

so the brakes are going on sometime next week...

:thumbs:

Nice, those will look sick behind your rims. Soooo when is the next g2g so we can see those bad boys in action?

yea i think they will really stand out... and hopefully soon... now that we had a good turn out i think the next one will be much better and more organized....

I know there is a big show during december for toys for tots and dustin over there at the sunday calabasas show asked me to get a bunch of people together... and it is for a great cause...

hopefully we can all get together before that...