Socal g2g Video!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a poll sounds good hey im willing to be out on PCH every weekend if the weather is nice enough! :banghead: im still mad at myself for missing sundays g2g!!!!

hey eddie,

i called you from the first spot to see what happened.. was your truck not finished in time?...

it was a lot of fun hopefully you can make it to the next gtg.

theres one in carlsbad (near san diego) on the 25th of august i'm going to that one too.

ok ok ... whos the cool guy with the train horns??? ive been wanting to do that forever!

I think there was 4 or 5 of us with train horns. I know three for sure but couldn't be sure because at one point during the cruise everyone was laying on their horns. Dave's got a good story of scaring two chicks on bikes as he was passing them by.

im down for another meet, only this time LETS NOT MEET UP AT 730 IN THE MORNING. i had a problem with that and i only live 15 minutes away. i know you Inland guys will back me up on this one

hey eddie,

i called you from the first spot to see what happened.. was your truck not finished in time?...

it was a lot of fun hopefully you can make it to the next gtg.

theres one in carlsbad (near san diego) on the 25th of august i'm going to that one too.

Dave i did recieve your message only one problem though you didnt leave a call back number, so i was in my voicemail for about 15 mins. trying to get info on the call back # and it just didnt happen. As for my truck the hood was on but the bumper was not on yet but they finished almost everything yesterday i just need to go back to get one more bracket that they had lost. San Diego is a lil too far for me that would mean 3-1/2 hour drive. :shakehead:

im down for another meet, only this time LETS NOT MEET UP AT 730 IN THE MORNING. i had a problem with that and i only live 15 minutes away. i know you Inland guys will back me up on this one

Yeah...lets meet EARLIER!!! Seriously...we could of gotten some much better parking spaces if we showed up at a quarter to 7. Yeah that's right biatch I said let's get up earlier!!! HAHA

:withstupid: it was a bit too early for me as well... not saying i'd miss out on the next one because of time, but i would appreciate it later too.. and yes i'm an inland guy :thumbs:

Dave i did recieve your message only one problem though you didnt leave a call back number, so i was in my voicemail for about 15 mins. trying to get info on the call back # and it just didnt happen. As for my truck the hood was on but the bumper was not on yet but they finished almost everything yesterday i just need to go back to get one more bracket that they had lost. San Diego is a lil too far for me that would mean 3-1/2 hour drive. :shakehead:

hey eddie,

sorry about that, i assumed you still had my number so it's my bad... you know what they say "assumption is the MOTHER of all F%#K UP'S"

afa the next meet it's in carlsbad about 30-40 miles before SD so it's only about 2 hours from you cruising at 70mph... (the meet will be early on a weekend so traffics not an issue) just food for thought :cheers:

Yeah...lets meet EARLIER!!! Seriously...we could of gotten some much better parking spaces if we showed up at a quarter to 7. Yeah that's right biatch I said let's get up earlier!!! HAHA

hey spoolin, i got up at 5AM! washed up skipped breakfast and left, theres no way in hell i'm getting up earlier!... as you could tell i don't like to miss a meal :jester: not everyone is 10 minutes away from calabasas... i bet you even had time to spank it before your nice warm breakfast! LMAO...

im down for earlier... if anyone from the area doesnt go to the carlsbad... since it is 3 1/2 hours drive, we can meet aug 26th at the supersunday show.... anyone else for that matter since it is on Sunday and not saturday...

That sounds good, im in.