Hit a handicap sign=(

streatsboy

I backed my Trans Am up into an all brick mail box... that's what I get for trying to show off in front of the girls in back of the school. :banghead: Luckily nothing happened to the car... or the mail box.

Yeah... I did the 5mph rear end at shcool one time in my Trans Am :shakehead:

ouch.... at least you had a sick powerslide going into it :jester:

i flipped a rav4 in exuma (bahamas)...... but i had LOTS of excuses-main one being a very drunk guy yanked the e-brake up while i was going arround a WET road, in a turn, on top of a hill :banghead: if he had a picked any worse of a time lol.... i wish i took pics, i kept it spinning arround on the road for 75 feet or so, but then it flipped into a tree :crackup:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

damn dude, what kind of handicap sign was it? the one's i'm thinkin of would just fall down but i guess they're stronger than i've assumed in the past. hope you learned your lesson because it sucks learning the hard way

ES :flag:

damn dude, what kind of handicap sign was it? the one's i'm thinkin of would just fall down but i guess they're stronger than i've assumed in the past. hope you learned your lesson because it sucks learning the hard way

ES :flag:

It was like a 2"x2" square metal tube.. Luckily it was only bolted to the bottom half which was cemented. Coulda been alot worse for me!