December 1st california speedway

im planning to hav eeverything ready to go by december, not to mention this will be one of the best times to run with weather. id like to see a big group come out this time even if you dont run . it will be a good time and if we can get enough people i will bring a bar b que and cook up burgers/dogs or some good ol asade tacos. hopefully make some good passes and have a good time

there will be alot of bad ass cars here and some of the usual fart cans. always makes for a good laugh or some crazy crash, racing is cheap only 20 bucks or 10 to watch. if you can run faster than 13.99 bring some sort of new helmet, i use my dirt bike helmet.

im trying to find a good date for famosa but they arent listing any other test n tune night after this month so i am waiting on a reply from them.

I wish we had some good places to go and do some racing. The only drag strip around here is in Sikeston, Mo. and in Paragould, Ark. and whenever you go to test and tune there you get laughed at and pointed at. What's bad is, is that my grandpa holds the track record at Paragould.

...where else would you be? :dunno:

I'm a navigation officer on merchant ships and I'm usually out of the country 4-6 months a year, and I take alot of vacations too :thumbs: . My guess is I'll probably be in Thailand or China or some shit like that towards the end of the year...we'll see though. But if I'm here I'll definetly go out the the track, if not to run then to watch people run.

Edited by Spoolin (see edit history)

I'm a navigation officer on merchant ships and I'm usually out of the country 4-6 months a year, and I take alot of vacations too :thumbs: . My guess is I'll probably be in Thailand or China or some shit like that towards the end of the year...we'll see though. But if I'm here I'll definetly go out the the track, if not to run then to watch people run.

:cheers:

• 3 weeks later...