Exhaust questions

lol.............im gonna do my 4:10 gears really soon too :ughdance:

yeah my 4.56's are great except that if i have the wheel turned even a hair and i hit it hard enough now i can get the truck sideways shifting into second. and forget about using the traction control, lol.

yeah my 4.56's are great except that if i have the wheel turned even a hair and i hit it hard enough now i can get the truck sideways shifting into second. and forget about using the traction control, lol.

i know the feeling it happens to me as well with my current 3:73.........i think we have the same truck with just different colors :driving:

So I narrowed it down even further, should I only run 1 Flowmaster 40 dumped or 2 flowmaster 40 series dumped or am I just spending $ on another muffler because I highly doubt I'm going to gain anything from adding another muffler except maybe more noise.

Deffinately go with Dual flowmaster 40's... That what i got. Get three inch because it will work out pretty well fitting over the stock pipes. Offset inlet and a centered outlet is what you need to get.

080307_1010.jpg

080307_1009.jpg

080307_1008.jpg

080307_1008a.jpg

I thought mine sounded pretty weak when i first put them on, But after about 3000 miles they were nice and broke in! Now they turn heads of any performance enthusiasts! Get them from this place... I picked mine up for $50 bucks each.. But back then they were askin like $55. Offer them fifty a piece an if that don't work offer $55... FREE SHIPPING!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...33205%26fvi%3D1

Edited by streatsboy (see edit history)

Thanks for the pics man, that helped out alot. In that second picture, that is of the inlet going into the muffler correct? So, you went with 2 flows si/so offset thought right? Thanks alot for the link man, that helped out alot also.

Thanks for the pics man, that helped out alot. In that second picture, that is of the inlet going into the muffler correct? So, you went with 2 flows si/so offset thought right? Thanks alot for the link man, that helped out alot also.

Yes that is the inlet in the second picture... If your lookin for the sound thats loud enough to shake change in your cupeholder at that rpm "sweet spot", then definately go with these! I enjoy that sound! If ya got kids it WILL put them to sleep in the backseat! I love when you start it up cold and its so dad gum throaty! Keep me posted on what you go with, but that was my recommendation!

Edited by streatsboy (see edit history)