THE OFFICIAL central Iowa meet thread...

Hey guys, i got bad news. I am going to have to miss the festivities this weekend due to my mom having a kidney stone. I have to head to my hometown of Spirit Lake Iowa this weekend to go visit her. I wish this wouldn't have happened. i was lokin forwad to hangin with you guys. You will have to keep me informed about any meet ups again. we will ave to do another before it gets crappy out again this winter.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, i got bad news. I am going to have to miss the festivities this weekend due to my mom having a kidney stone. I have to head to my hometown of Spirit Lake Iowa this weekend to go visit her. I wish this wouldn't have happened. i was lokin forwad to hangin with you guys. You will have to keep me informed about any meet ups again. we will ave to do another before it gets crappy out again this winter.

\

take care of your own, dont worry about us!! tell your mom she is in our thoughts!!! we will have to get together again soon. even if its just a lunch meet somewhere!?

I'll grab my camera. not sure what I will get taken, but I will have it with me.

I'm not sure about tonight yet, Might not make the dragstrip. but I am trying!!!!

I won't make it to the race track tonight. Stupid rain and humid heat this week has restimulated the lawn and turned it into a jungle, so I'll be playing lawnmower man this evening...

I'll have my camera tomorrow too. Heck, I may just go buy a new camera so that I can get some movie clips...

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

Hey guys, sorry I'm not there but I thought I better come on here and explain my abscence. My sister just recently moved into her own apartment and she bought some furniture for it and she just called me earlier and said she'd need help getting it into her place. I'm not really surprised something came up because my sister is notorious for asking for help at the last possible minute. Again, sorry for not making it out there.

Kyle

Hey guys, sorry I'm not there but I thought I better come on here and explain my abscence. My sister just recently moved into her own apartment and she bought some furniture for it and she just called me earlier and said she'd need help getting it into her place. I'm not really surprised something came up because my sister is notorious for asking for help at the last possible minute. Again, sorry for not making it out there.

Kyle

its all cause you have a truck man. thats the way it is. once they find you have a truck you are screwed. try to get to porkies tonight if you can.. be there for a while i am sure. hope to see you then

great time guys!!! some awesome trucks and some even better people!! thanks to the ladies for comin out too. its always good to have them included in our meets. so I think i have this right, the last saturday of the month at hooters at noon. sounds great, then from there we will pick another place to keep it fresh.

I will post more later, we are headed out for the night. but if you have pics, post em up, all I have is my phone pics.

also we should plan a meet at the drag strip in Davenport?? or up at the Fort dodge things thru the woods? that sounds great!!! when and where does this happen?

well off to the bar. ;)

great time guys!!! some awesome trucks and some even better people!! thanks to the ladies for comin out too. its always good to have them included in our meets. so I think i have this right, the last saturday of the month at hooters at noon. sounds great, then from there we will pick another place to keep it fresh.

I will post more later, we are headed out for the night. but if you have pics, post em up, all I have is my phone pics.

also we should plan a meet at the drag strip in Davenport?? or up at the Fort dodge things thru the woods? that sounds great!!! when and where does this happen?

well off to the bar. ;)

Yes great time tonight!!!! There were some awesome trucks & meeting you guys was great, my wife & I had a blast!!! Also thank you to the ladies for keeping my wife company. She is now passed out up stairs :crackup: We are looking forward to meeting up with you guys again soon.

The Cruise to the woods is October 6th & 7th. You can check out more info at www.wccruisers.com It's a great time & I have alot of fun every year. Only costs $10 to get in & they give away some pretty nice door prizes. Also Humboldt dragstrip is only 16 miles north of Fort Dodge. It's a decent 1/8th mile track. Anyways I'm off to bed I'll hopefully get the pics up soon I have to recharge my camera to get them.

Yes great time tonight!!!! There were some awesome trucks & meeting you guys was great, my wife & I had a blast!!! Also thank you to the ladies for keeping my wife company. She is now passed out up stairs :crackup: We are looking forward to meeting up with you guys again soon.

The Cruise to the woods is October 6th & 7th. You can check out more info at www.wccruisers.com It's a great time & I have alot of fun every year. Only costs $10 to get in & they give away some pretty nice door prizes. Also Humboldt dragstrip is only 16 miles north of Fort Dodge. It's a decent 1/8th mile track. Anyways I'm off to bed I'll hopefully get the pics up soon I have to recharge my camera to get them.

passed out upstairs hey? looks like someone got lucky last night. just kidding. I am up for the cruise! sounds like a great time. I have never been up that way. so if you could get a list of hotels in the area we could make a weekend out of this. also do they hit the drag strip? that could be a perfect time with some lower outdoor temps to get some good runs in.

we can talk bout this more in a few weeks at hooters!!

anyone have any good pics of last night?

passed out upstairs hey? looks like someone got lucky last night. just kidding. I am up for the cruise! sounds like a great time. I have never been up that way. so if you could get a list of hotels in the area we could make a weekend out of this. also do they hit the drag strip? that could be a perfect time with some lower outdoor temps to get some good runs in.

we can talk bout this more in a few weeks at hooters!!

anyone have any good pics of last night?

I'll just say someone got lucky on the way home.... :driving:

Here are some of the hotels in the area.

Americinn - 100 Kenyon rd. ft dodge (515-576-2100)

Best Western Starlight Village - Jct of highway 7 & 169 (515-573-7177)

Comfort Inn - 2938 5th ave. s. (515-573-5000)

Budget Host - Jct of Highway 169 & 20 (515-955-8501)

I'll get some more info ready & get a new post put up so we can try & get some Wisconsin, Nebraska & maybe some Minnesota guys also. I'll have to check with my dad as he is a member of the wc cruisers club, but I think they have a prize for the most vehicles in a club that shows up & unforutnately the Corvette or Camaro guys always win it. They can even block off a special section for all of SS trucks to park together.

I'll keep everyone posted on this. Yes some cars go up to the dragstrip on Saturday evening

along with the regulars that are there. Also at the Cruise, they have a DJ saturday night, plus there is a craft show for the ladies to check out.

Oooh, a craft show - maybe I can score some hand knitted accessories for the truck;-)

Both Adrienn and I had a great time yesterday, thanks all. Hey, a quick ebay search yielded zero results for SS panties! - I think we may have something here.

And I'm definitely game on the last Saturday of the month events.

JB

Oooh, a craft show - maybe I can score some hand knitted accessories for the truck;-)

Both Adrienn and I had a great time yesterday, thanks all. Hey, a quick ebay search yielded zero results for SS panties! - I think we may have something here.

And I'm definitely game on the last Saturday of the month events.

JB

hmmm. we could be on to something here for sure. thats funny i forgot about the panties thing.

the last saturday thing is gonna be fun times for sure. see you all there.