THE OFFICIAL central Iowa meet thread...

I'll just say someone got lucky on the way home.... :driving:

Here are some of the hotels in the area.

Americinn - 100 Kenyon rd. ft dodge (515-576-2100)

Best Western Starlight Village - Jct of highway 7 & 169 (515-573-7177)

Comfort Inn - 2938 5th ave. s. (515-573-5000)

Budget Host - Jct of Highway 169 & 20 (515-955-8501)

I'll get some more info ready & get a new post put up so we can try & get some Wisconsin, Nebraska & maybe some Minnesota guys also. I'll have to check with my dad as he is a member of the wc cruisers club, but I think they have a prize for the most vehicles in a club that shows up & unforutnately the Corvette or Camaro guys always win it. They can even block off a special section for all of SS trucks to park together.

I'll keep everyone posted on this. Yes some cars go up to the dragstrip on Saturday evening

along with the regulars that are there. Also at the Cruise, they have a DJ saturday night, plus there is a craft show for the ladies to check out.

them corvette guys always win that shit. i might be able to pull a guy or two out of illinois too... I will let him know. I have talked to the better half and she is up for the cruise up there, we used to do car shows ALOT but then buyin a house and kids slowed that down. we need to get back into the swing of doin things for us again and you guys all seem like great people!! My bro sounds up for this cruise too. he is a chev guy but the camaros he thinks look like ass in the last few years so he bought the ws6. I checked the site and that looks like a great weekend.

and to you gettin LUCKY on the way home.... BITE ME!! :( my trip home was only about 8 blocks, but we did hit the "gentlemans" club last nite;)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we'll have to check around on the SS panties LOL!!! Hopefully we can make it to some of these end of the month meetings also! We are both looking forward to it. We have been to other meets for different vehicles that I have owned, but we never had this much fun.

Yeah we'll have to check around on the SS panties LOL!!! Hopefully we can make it to some of these end of the month meetings also! We are both looking forward to it. We have been to other meets for different vehicles that I have owned, but we never had this much fun.

I would have to agree. the only thing is, I have never been to any other meets cause none of them wanted to get together. I understand if you dont make the month end meets, thats a long haul for lunch... but who knows, like April mentioned, we have extra rooms at the house and she gets cheep hotels if you would be more comfortable. either way let us know.

BTW, got pulled over tonight... 67 in a 55 and for window tint. he came back up told me "sweet truck and have a great night!" No ticket for me.. gotta love cool cops!

BTW, got pulled over tonight... 67 in a 55 and for window tint. he came back up told me "sweet truck and have a great night!" No ticket for me.. gotta love cool cops!

Thats just not right. After meeting you Saturday, I think you need the full popo treatment :yellow_loser:

Thats just not right. After meeting you Saturday, I think you need the full popo treatment :yellow_loser:

i have this "get out of jail card" i keep with me for tint.. works ALMOST everytime..

so what is this full popo treatment?

Worked over by the cops.

It wasnt Urbandale that let ya go was it?

Sheriff out on 17 towards Madrid. Knock on wood, the U-dale cops dont even look at me. there are 2 of them that live down the street from me and they wave when i go by. so I am thinking I have no worries with them. I've been tinted for over 2 years and State are the only ones I have tickets with.

Well I just found out about this car show. Here is the website

Iowa Falls Car show

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in going. It is in Iowa falls on september 2nd & 3rd

I just registered for one closer to DM on Sunday the 2nd. :( its in Madrid, pretty big show that I have been kind of waiting for. Good find tho, Iowa Falls is a fun little town. Hmmm, so is anyone else going to the Woods Cruise??

OK, time FLIES, but here is the deal, I was talkin with Rich and alil later in the afternoon would work out better, how does 2pm on Saturday at Hooters work for you all? I have some yard work to conquer and Rich has his kid, so it would work better for both of us. Lets hear you ideas and also if anyone is up to doing anything afterwords lets hear the options...

Hope this doesnt hinder the turn out?!?!

Cya all there

OK, time FLIES, but here is the deal, I was talkin with Rich and alil later in the afternoon would work out better, how does 2pm on Saturday at Hooters work for you all? I have some yard work to conquer and Rich has his kid, so it would work better for both of us. Lets hear you ideas and also if anyone is up to doing anything afterwords lets hear the options...

Hope this doesnt hinder the turn out?!?!

Cya all there

2PM kinda messes with my day. I'll just have to see how it works out...