Anther Meet in NJ September 8th

Event Site: Westside Bar & Grill, McBride Avenue, West Paterson, NJ

Date: September 8th

Hours: 11am-6pm

Sponsorship: TT Performance, Clifton, NJ

There is a very large parking lot at this venue, 80+ vehicles...should it actually get larger than that, I'm sure the folks at the Singer-Kearfott plant wouldn't mind use of their lot. Menu will be simple for the day, discussed with the owner, burgers/fries/poppers. Will have him put Miller Lite bottles on special for the day at $2.00 a bottle. Outdoor DJ to provide tunes. I'll be advertising on site with Miller sponsored posters and banners, and will probably put up flyers at a few local Chevy dealers. This could turn out to be a decent sized event. Post up if you'll attend, want to give the bar owner a rough head count so he can accomodate us. Hope to see you all there!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to 'Rockhead' for posting this info for me. Hope to get all the NJ/NY/PA SSS owners to come by. I've been pasting flyers around the area, banner advertising at the location will be going up in the next 7-10 days. This could be a big event, we've certainly got enough room...hope to see you all there.

Thanks to 'Rockhead' for posting this info for me. Hope to get all the NJ/NY/PA SSS owners to come by. I've been pasting flyers around the area, banner advertising at the location will be going up in the next 7-10 days. This could be a big event, we've certainly got enough room...hope to see you all there.

Any time bro ...... :thumbs: Im planing on showing I just need to find a co worker that will cover my oncall for a day ............... :driving:

Update.....3'x10' banners were submitted, should have them next week to hang, also 2'x3' posters were submitted also, so that takes care of on-site advertising. One small change, owner is putting Lite bottles on at $2.50 for the day, not $2.00**

**Just a note regarding alcohol, everyone's safety is of the utmost concern..., I had a hard time getting a bar to do this because they know car/truck meets are not big drinking crowds, since we love our rides and wouldn't do anything to jeopardize them. So let's all be safe.

Keeping this updated, pics below are the posters on site and the 3x10 banners. Posters are up, banners will get hung by next week. Apologies for the quality...actually you can hardly make it out, but just wanted to update progress. These pics looked fine in the digi cams display, dont know what happened.

poster.jpg

banner.jpg

Another side note....the town is having a family day picnic the same day after 3:00pm (which doesn't interfere with the meet), but it runs through the evening and there is usually a fireworks display, for those that may want to stick around after 6pm....takes place in the baseball/football field about a block and a half away from the meet.

Another side note....the town is having a family day picnic the same day after 3:00pm (which doesn't interfere with the meet), but it runs through the evening and there is usually a fireworks display, for those that may want to stick around after 6pm....takes place in the baseball/football field about a block and a half away from the meet.

Final piece in place all...DJ is booked. He'll be on from about 12:30 to 4:30. Hope to see some SSS's represented here!

Some other particulars on your way in...all on McBride Ave within a few blocks of the site. Shell station to gas up, 93 was at $2.89 as of Saturday, Car Wash and A&P food store across the street from Shell, Ralph's Service station (best/most honest mechanic I've run into), Sunrise Grill, if you can't wait to eat within a block and a half..lol, Towne Deli for convenience items/smokes/etc, block and a half past site, Holiday Inn within 1 mile.

Also, I should have a couple of bags of Miller Lite t-shirts/hats/keychains for giveaways, depending on what they give me...I requested 2 bags, let's see what they give me. Looking forward to it!! :thumbs: