Minnesota

KJT13

I just talked to Supersub (Ray) who lives VERY close to where this tragedy happened and him and his family are all safe.

thanks for the call josh,my wife would cross that bridge multiple times a day and thankfully she was home at that time.hope and prayers go out to all the families and victims of this unfortunate event.

God bless!

thanks for the call josh,my wife would cross that bridge multiple times a day and thankfully she was home at that time.hope and prayers go out to all the families and victims of this unfortunate event.

God bless!

:thumbs: Happy to know that you and your family are ok ............ Lets keep the families that are going throw a hard time in there lifes in ower prays

Mark

This was a tragedy and very sad and i feel for the familes of those who were lost. But one thing i have to say is that it is lucky that so few died and were injured. I have been over that bridge only maybe a dozen ot so times and i have seen the traffic almost bumper to bumper. i cant even begin to imagine what it would have been like if this would have happened when the traffic was like i have seen it before :shakehead:

God bless!

glad to hear that you guys are ok Supersub!!

I think it's pathetic how the media has handled this story using it to propaganda their agenda's that the main cause is because bush is spending billions in Iraq and thats why the bridge collasped, maybe they were trying to blame it on bush senior! But god no we know Clinton had nothing to do with all these issues we are starting to see from the neglect his administration has caused and is still causing to this day!