New Billet Grill

I just installed a Carriage Works 5-piece Brushed Alluminum bolt over grill on my SSS this afternoon. :chevy: The install went pretty easy with the exception of having to cut 1" off the license plate bracket (what a pain in the @ss). :banghead: She looks totally different now. Kudos to Mark(Rockhead) and Hank(Hankg42) for their suggestions. :thumbs::cheers:

grill1.jpg

grill2.jpg

grill3.jpg

Please pardon what may sound like a stupid question, but....

If you don't have a front plate, as we don't in Florida, is there still some sort of license plate modification. The reason I ask is even though I don't have the bracket, I would think there is somewhere for it to mount on the truck. If so, is that what is modded or, is it the plate bracket itself.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Please pardon what may sound like a stupid question, but....

If you don't have a front plate, as we don't in Florida, is there still some sort of license plate modification. The reason I ask is even though I don't have the bracket, I would think there is somewhere for it to mount on the truck. If so, is that what is modded or, is it the plate bracket itself.

Thanks!

yeah the actual bracket needs to have 1" or so trimmed off for the new grill to fit, its a PIA to do :ughdance: