anyone looking for smoked tail lights?

04CHASE

well im going to be doing some smoked tail lights for a buddy. im thinking of doing some for members here. i am trying to get a few more sets so i can send them out to you without downtime on your stockers, so you can either keep the stocks and use the smoked ones or send them back . there will be a core charge for non returned lights and the lights have to be in good shape with no crack or scratches. im thinking i can get the tail lights brand new for around 100-125 bucks, so these will be new taillights with a smoked look. i can do other tail lights you have too. im thinking the price will be in the ball park of 100-125 for the core , which can be refunded once i receive the stocks and somewhere in the ball park of 80-100 for the smoke and automotive clear coat(3 coats) . i will also include shipping back to you with this cost.i still need to figure out how much i can get the taillights for so these prices shoul dbe close but may change a very small amount maybe a little more maybe a little less. but these will come out top notch

here is a pic of them lightly tinted. i can do darker or lighter , or i can candy the back up light in candy red so it will give an all red look. i can leave the reverse lights un smoked . its all up to you

407934_37_full.jpg

the top part was originally amber

here are the same ones but smoked

629778_11_full.jpg

and here are the ones on my truck

image004.jpg

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depending on price for the third brake light which cant be much , not ot mention you can pick up the led ones for about 60 bucks on ebay , thats what i have and i smoked it.

im thinking the price should be in the neighborhood of 200-225 with core included and shipping. i will find out tommorrow my price on a set of tails and the 3rd lights.

depending on price for the third brake light which cant be much , not ot mention you can pick up the led ones for about 60 bucks on ebay , thats what i have and i smoked it.

Do you have a pic of the led third brake light on here? I'm interested just curious what the led's look like w/ the reg. brake lights...

Im in Chase , Igoing to get a set from a Juck yard and I will send them out to you ........... I do not want third light to be LED :nonod:

If I send you a whole set will that work Mark

alright guys back on topic , please dont get this thread locked because its heading in that direction.

i can start a new thread no problem but it might be easier for a mod to clean up the useless post.

i got price but i have been out of town.

and honestly they arent that impressive. imo it would be best for you to find a spare set and send them to me. i get cost + 10% on the lights from my guy at gm.

they are about 225 after tax for the two tails and around 65-70 for a third brake light. im going to try and find a better source but right now its not looking great.

im only looking for 100 bucks to smoke them and i include shipping back to you. after all the materials are bought i wont make a whole lot. just trying to help some members out.

So if you want to get a set and send them to me , that probably best and will save some cash. now i can still charge the core and as soon as i recieve the tails i will refund your core deposit. like i said though they have to be in good shape . no scratches no dings no discoloration. if they dont meet these requirments i will send them back.

for those still interested please send me a pm and ill start going with these. im going to do a few sets so i have them ready to go. i will do a few darker and a few lighter.