Pacesetters

smoke03

• 2 weeks later...
i e-mailed them explaining the part # and all and they special ordered them. at first they didn't think that they would fit, then they called pacesetter and confirmed it. took about 2 weeks to get them.

I just wanted to confirm, though I think it's been said.... These also fit the V-Max too because its the same engine/trans/suspension but the awd vs 4wd doesn't get in the way? I am ordering LTs soon and I'm liking these pacesetters price! They hook up to stock cat-back also?

I just wanted to confirm, though I think it's been said.... These also fit the V-Max too because its the same engine/trans/suspension but the awd vs 4wd doesn't get in the way? I am ordering LTs soon and I'm liking these pacesetters price! They hook up to stock cat-back also?

negative...thats the downside of pacesetters its not a complete bolt on. it will not bolt up to your cat-back you need custom work done to make them connect to your exhaust.

negative...thats the downside of pacesetters its not a complete bolt on. it will not bolt up to your cat-back you need custom work done to make them connect to your exhaust.

Ahh well that's not the answer I was hoping for hehe. Thanks for the info though. Why do they not fit?

i got mine from byunspeed.com last year for $375 on sale, and i just checked there on sale again for $375!!! there service was good with me and i got them in less then a week when i ordered them.

there was no additional shipping charge either!... all i paid was $375 now maybe they messed up on that, or maybe they did'nt, but i was'nt going to ask! :jester:

heres the link..

http://www.byunspeed.com/product_info.php?...52394339ed5a2cd