holiday kills

SSminneapolis

over the holiday, while racing around trying to make all the parties for the holiday i managed to get a few kills under my belt.

2 - 4x4 hemi's...on hwy 394 going into mpls there is 3 lanes wide...one of the hemi's was trying to get over to exit into downtown so i sped up to block him/pass him and the hemi next to me thought i was trying to race him so once i let off i noticed that he was starting to pass me. so i put the pedal down a little bit and flew by him.

on the way home that evening ran into one of those new crossfire's..decent looking car...too small for my taste...i was cruising at 80mph and passed him, he punched it to catch up so i layed on it...not sure if he would have passed me or not..he was trying to get infront of me in the fast lane to avoid the traffic he was coming up on...never got the chance...i think he was a little mad after that one...

on x-mas morning i was trying to make it to my aunt's house for lunch, running a little late but still determined to make it on time...a old body style envoy and myself were trading the lead for the good part of the 40 mile drive until i got sick of him and layed it down.

and sunday while on the way to my cousins house to watch the vikings loose in the last 4 seconds of the game...he tried to beat me to his house...impossible task seeing as he was driving a early 90's f-150 that in order to shift properly he had to flip switches under his steering column...i beat him by a good 5 minutes...

and back to the vikings...how did we loose to a team that was 4-12 in the last 2 minutes of a game holding 17-6 lead...

GO Packers... :wtf:

• 1 year later...

Archived