new brakes...

usabodyguard

yea, they want me to go to a few shows and im going to try and get a few more sponsors...

i used a hub centric space baer machined for me...

stoping power is unreal, but you have a break in period for about 200 miles and then a break in proceedure, which takes two days... but i am looking for some new wheels...22"s

those look sick man :thumbs: I just saw a set on a truck that one of the car shops were building. He said they made custom offset Asanti 26" for 15,000 bucks :crazy: , And they still had to use a spacer. there is like an 1/8" of clearance between the rim an caliper.

those look sick man :thumbs: I just saw a set on a truck that one of the car shops were building. He said they made custom offset Asanti 26" for 15,000 bucks :crazy: , And they still had to use a spacer. there is like an 1/8" of clearance between the rim an caliper.

yea... my clearance between my calipers and wheels are about an 1/8 of an inch... i can barely put two credit cards between them...

oh and for those who already have alumasports or the 6pistons and have squeal.... you have a glaze built up on the rotors, especially common with slotted and drilled rotors,...

go down an empty street... put it in reverse and get up to about 25-30 mph... (a trick i teach in tactical driving - pick a line visually, and then back up slowly, get your line, and the take your left knee and wedge it into your steering wheel so it CANT move... then floor it, you wont have wobble or any problems... try this a few times to get comfortable, but once you know how to do it, you can do high speed reverse escapes... i use this techniques often, when evading those idiot paparazzi) anyways, once you have reached 25-30, guesstimate speed, and then brake hard... do this 3-4 times and you should be good.