first pics on here... timeline

amest33

ok... i got the truck in June 2006 and it looked like this minus the handles...

43147027.jpg

3813505f.jpg

then i got the billet grille and colormatched bowtie

P1000437.jpg

P1000439.jpg

then i got the windows tinted... 5% on the back and 35% on the front, LT tailgate spoiler, 06 airdam, colormatched grille and bumper cap

Picture022.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture019.jpg

then mirrors with chrome caps and wheels... 20x9.5 cruiser alloy fortress...

P1000538.jpg

P1000541.jpg

Edited by amest33 (see edit history)

I was gonna say that you need some fogs for that front bumper and then, WHAM! you hit me with the wreck. glad to hear you're ok. truck looks nice.

...but I still think you need fogs. :jester:

it is a true work truck, so first comes carpet and power windows/locks... then fogs...

So, did you have it repainted again, if the shop didn't match the paint well? How does everything fit? When my insurance company pays for an issue, the check comes in my name, and the bodyshop's name... If I'm not happy, the check doesn't get signed. The color being off (even a little bit) would drive me up a wall.

The truck looks sharp.

So, did you have it repainted again, if the shop didn't match the paint well? How does everything fit? When my insurance company pays for an issue, the check comes in my name, and the bodyshop's name... If I'm not happy, the check doesn't get signed. The color being off (even a little bit) would drive me up a wall.

The truck looks sharp.

yeah man... they had to make us happy, but they could have put it back to stock. and the color is all the same but still darker than the stock color...

and there is a new law that they give you the check, not the body shop

how much is to to have your tailgate shaved?

depends on the place you go, usually around $500. the place i go to, the guy knows me and always gives good deals, he only charged me 300.

hey man you should paint the rest of the front bumper, it will look a million times better, nice truck though, keep up the good work

depends on the place you go, usually around $500. the place i go to, the guy knows me and always gives good deals, he only charged me 300.

hey man you should paint the rest of the front bumper, it will look a million times better, nice truck though, keep up the good work

that is one of the plans for the future... or i might try to find an sss oem bumper cover.

Very nice truck! but yeah the paint is not matched very well. Can't really tell unless you want to tell you know, You should have gone with a SS front end when they paid you your insurance lol