Also might sell current sub/amp setup

SSThunder

I've had the system out of the truck for a couple weeks while I ran it at the track. The box I got off eBay and modded to add an amp rack. That cut the space down some but the MTX 8500 sounds great in this box. I got the subs new off eBay 2 years ago and they still sound like new. I never crank up the stereo anymore. I must be getting old(31)lol :jester: Anyway I don't really miss the thump so I might piece out the system or sale it all together. The system includes two 10" MTX 8500 subs SVC. They are the older style subs. I've push them with a Kenwood amp I beleive(900 watts X 1). PM me any offers. I'll post prices when I get a chance to look over everything. I guess I like having the extra space in the back and I don't really miss the thump. Old age is catching up with me.

Thanks, Jeremy

I've had the system out of the truck for a couple weeks while I ran it at the track. The box I got off eBay and modded to add an amp rack. That cut the space down some but the MTX 8500 sounds great in this box. I got the subs new off eBay 2 years ago and they still sound like new. I never crank up the stereo anymore. I must be getting old(31)lol :jester: Anyway I don't really miss the thump so I might piece out the system or sale it all together. The system includes two 10" MTX 8500 subs SVC. They are the older style subs. I've push them with a Kenwood amp I beleive(900 watts X 1). PM me any offers. I'll post prices when I get a chance to look over everything. I guess I like having the extra space in the back and I don't really miss the thump. Old age is catching up with me.

Thanks, Jeremy

TTT I'll try to get more info tonight or tomorrow night. Been busy with the wife's car so I've got little time if any to get stuff done.