AutoX

RusherRacing

So i decided to AutoX my truck this weekend for Sh*t's and Giggles. what a heavy beast! Good thing I had new tires waiting to be put on.

The SSS is my tow rig for my race car, but since I have been having so many problems with the racecar I am starting to race the tow rig...

O well I am racing the truck this weekend in an Open Road Challenge (slow touring class). It should be a good time.

Has anyone else ever ran there SS on at a road course or AutoX.

...Would Never have thought you could controllably drift a SSS :):driving:

Oh yeah! AWD powerslides are the best :driving: Love the pic man, that's awesome!!! One thing you are going to have to do on the road racing is to limit whatever air is entering underhood, these trucks are really bad at that; lots of air leaks between the headlights and hood as well as through the firewall, and you can see the hood trying to lift at speed.

Mr. P. :)

This is one topic I never thought i'd see on this forum :confused::driving:

:lol: Aw c'mon Holty - drive fast, it's fun! :jester:

Yea its completely stock.

I put it in 2 with tow haul mode on. It didn't push to bad but when it did it actually caused the truck to want to buck which made it really difficult. I found it best always brake in a straight line, trail braking etc didn't seem to help. Left foot braking around a sweeper also caused it to buck so it was best to just go in slow and keep it smooth.

I probably won't ever run the truck again in an AutoX but it was fun. The Open Road Challenge should be fun since the corners aren't so tight.

I just really wish my eclipse would never break but it was fun running the truck.

Well as some of you might know I like to drive:)

Guy here told me about an Autocross event with the corvettes of america...dumb luck has it he drives a lightining...but he is still cool.

easterautocross019.jpg

easterautocross021.jpg

my ulgy mug!

easterautocross018.jpg

video's

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/Detro...utocross025.flv

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/Detro...utocross026.flv

Here's the link to Joe's videos