i got a dui

desertss

No steroids will not raise your BAC, you have to be drinking to do that - I think what he was trying to say is that the steroids put him into a state of "day walking" for 7-hr and during that time he has no recollection however it is obvious that in that timeframe he excessively consumed alcohol, a behavior that is totally out of his character and something he has no memory of doing.

Something else I would consider is getting together a class-action if this is truly what is going on with this drug.

Mr. P.

I see what youre saying..makes sense..sounds like a real bad situation.

Sorry to hear anyone getting a DUI/DWI. You may not remember blowing, but lawyers say never blow. Your going to jail one way or another. If it goes to a grand jury it's your word against his whether you were drunk or not. If you blow there is no question. I am with the majority on here, get a lawyer, like yesterday and explain these medicine problems. Hopefully you can either get it dismissed or get deferred ajudication and stay clean for 6 mo or a year and get it dropped. Good luck on the turnout.

• 6 years later...