2003 GMC Yukon SLE 4x4 SUV FOR SALE - Wisconsin

bjdtruck

Up FOR SALE is a 2003 GMC Yukon SLE 4 Wheel Drive SUV. It has a Carbon Metallic (almost BLACK) Exterior with a Gray Cloth Interior... including Front Bucket Seats w/ Center Console. It is NICELY EQUIPPED with the following options: 5.3 Liter Engine, Front & Rear A/C, Power Windows/Locks/Mirrors, Tilt, Cruise, BOSE AM/FM/CD/Cassette Premium Sound System, ABS, Traction Control, Power Driver's Seat, Roof Rack, Tinted Windows, Alloy Wheels, NEW TIRES, Running Boards, Towing Package, etc.

I do have photos of the truck available to those interested in it. I would post them here but the file size of the pics is too big & I don't know how to reduce them to fit here. Send me your email address & I'll make sure you get the pics.

Kelley Blue Book Private Party Values for this vehicle are the following: $18,855 (FAIR Condition), $20,425 (GOOD Condition) & $21,575 (EXCELLENT Condition). We have this truck PRICED TO SELL with an ASKING PRICE of $19,640/OBO...

Please PM me here, email me at [email protected] or call me @ (414) 403-2204 for more info.

Edited by bjdtruck (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...