is the site not auto logging you in? not remembering your un/pw?

Holty

Question

This thread is for me to get a list of members who are having problems with the site remembering your username/password when you visit each time. Please post your experience if you have had this issue happen to you in the last 24hrs. If you are having a similar issue with the site login please also post here with detailed information. ONLY post if you've experienced problems in the last 24hrs. This post is NOT for any other topic such as site being down or you don't know how to right click and things like that.

• Answers 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Are you using Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or ? for your browser? Have you tried clearing your cache and deleting your history and cookies? Or adjusting these settings?

no , school me on this a little. i know how to clear history but im kind of lost with the others.

This happened to me today. I was on the site earlier today, and exited Internet Explorer 7 without logging off. When I started up IE again, and went to the site, I was no longer logged in, and had to enter my user name and password. It logged me in without issue. Thanks.

This happened to me today. I was on the site earlier today, and exited Internet Explorer 7 without logging off. When I started up IE again, and went to the site, I was no longer logged in, and had to enter my user name and password. It logged me in without issue. Thanks.

:withstupid: same thing happened to me today also