need advice

packjh

Ive pretty much had it up to here with the admin on a different forum. They had come out with a cool shirt so i put my order in and even told the guy i would pay extra for the shipping...he received the money thru pay pal...and i got confirmation thru pay pal and thru him on a pm thru the site. Told me he would ship it out monday. That was over a month ago. Ive made several attempts to contact him thru the site again but no reply. I have thought about making a post on there. But, they are just a bunch of @ssholes and just say some dumb Sh!t trying to cover his ass cause they are all buddy buddy. I dont wanna release the name of the site cause i know of atleast one member here that is a member there and possibly two other guys. It isnt the guys with sss here that i worry about saying anything its this guys closer friends. Im pretty sure the thread will be locked fairly quickly and nothing will come of it and that ive pretty much lost my money... any ideas??

Ive pretty much had it up to here with the admin on a different forum. They had come out with a cool shirt so i put my order in and even told the guy i would pay extra for the shipping...he received the money thru pay pal...and i got confirmation thru pay pal and thru him on a pm thru the site. Told me he would ship it out monday. That was over a month ago. Ive made several attempts to contact him thru the site again but no reply. I have thought about making a post on there. But, they are just a bunch of @ssholes and just say some dumb Sh!t trying to cover his ass cause they are all buddy buddy. I dont wanna release the name of the site cause i know of atleast one member here that is a member there and possibly two other guys. It isnt the guys with sss here that i worry about saying anything its this guys closer friends. Im pretty sure the thread will be locked fairly quickly and nothing will come of it and that ive pretty much lost my money... any ideas??

:dunno: report him to PayPal for starters........

I agree, report him to paypal. I also think you should post the site here so none of us will experience the same crap that you have gone through or maybe someone here will know "The Guy" at the other site and say something to him, possibly resolving your matter. Bottom line here is nothing gets under my skin more than a liar and a thief and that is what the guy is, IMHO.

Good luck!

If you report him to PayPal, it'll open a buyer-seller claim and he'll have 2 weeks or 30 days or something like that to work it out with you, if he doesn't you can escalate it to a full PayPal claim and get them involved. DO NOT DO THAT, let his time expire, your money will be rewarded immediately and PayPal will go hunt him down and suspend his account. If you escalate to full claim right away, it'll take a long time (around 2 months) before you see anything...

I've dealt with a lot of sellers on eBay this way, PayPal is a scary company to have coming after you... They can suspend your credit cards, limbo your bank accounts, not fun stuff...

If he responds to the claim to the claim he'll have to provide a tracking number for the package to you (and to paypal), and if you don't get the package or it's phony (I got a letter with a tracking number once when I ordered a much larger item), you can tell paypal right away and the dispute investigators will go totally freakin nuts...

I would take of this right away, the longer you wait the harder it gets to recover your money...

I would deffanetly suggest filing a claim through paypal. Sometimes they will give you your money back and sometimes they won't. I would atleast try. Also, is this site or person related to sss.com in anyway whatsoever? pm me if so. thanks.

ah holty glad to see you not in jail :jester: haha the site is ricekillers.com yes the well known texas based group. The more time i spent there the more i hated the place just wanted the shirt haha ill try reporting paypal hopefully they can with me moving while i do this. Thanx for the advice

ricekiller huh?...I am member on that site but I think the last time I visited it was over a year ago. For a rice killing forum seems to be a lot of rice on there..lol Surely I'm not one of the people your worried about? I would do what everyone else is suggesting.

the site is ricekillers.com yes the well known texas based group.
Never heard of them, but I hate to hear that it's based here. I've always been taught that a mans word was as good as gold, and a handshake was a binding contract. I guess that's not the case anymore.

Go the Paypal route. Maybe some of us need to pay him a visit.

ricekiller huh?...I am member on that site but I think the last time I visited it was over a year ago. For a rice killing forum seems to be a lot of rice on there..lol Surely I'm not one of the people your worried about? I would do what everyone else is suggesting.

yea i know they have alot of rice on there...and no your not anybody im worried about. Your to damn nice to be a member there

Isn't ricekiller.com mostly made up of young kids? Listen to me sounding like an old fart. I'm just saying your tee-shirt seller may not realize the error of his/her ways. If the Paypal dispute doesn't work remember the old saying, sue early and sue often.