Drove a Z06

jballer323

Last night i had the opportunity to drive an 07 Z06...Of course i took full advantage of it...It was my nieghbor's car..he has just got it a couple of days before..it had a K&N and a corsa sport...We went out on I-27...He said: "Push it as far as you want, but you pay if you get caught." Me being your average 18 year-old...I pushed it quite a ways...I got it to about 153 and the radar detector started beeping...So we headed for home...On the way he told me to push a button, this button turned the traction control off...i drove throught a puddle of water..got the rear wheels wet...and punched it...All i can say after that whole experience is: "HOLY SH!T...I WANT ONE OF THOSE!"

i know im gonna get all kinds of shit for saying this, but ive driven the z06 and the new viper and the viper is WAY more fun to drive. not to say i wouldnt kill for a z06 but id take a viper over the chevy anyday

i know im gonna get all kinds of shit for saying this, but ive driven the z06 and the new viper and the viper is WAY more fun to drive. not to say i wouldnt kill for a z06 but id take a viper over the chevy anyday

so why dont you just go get an SRT-10 you woman :jester:

haha alright guys come on, keep em comin. honestly though, i dont know how many people have driven both or either for that matter, but the thing about the viper is that its not an easy car to drive. you will NEVER see a woman driving a viper. the clutch on that car is so hard, the shifter is hard, there are virtually no creature comforts, its just pure brute power. its a man's car, the only real modern day muscle car. i dunno, in my opinion theres just something to be said about a car like that. not everyone can drive one, and its purely about the drive and the power, nothing else.

... i mean if you little girls wanna stick to driving your corvettes thats fine *cough*kelleyperformance*cough* :jester: