Not impressive, but SMOKED a ford...

Black2003SS

On my way home last night I see this F250 take off from light to get on the freeway, and of course I am stuck behind some slow hyundai or whatever. When we finally get ont he freeway, I hear him nail it...and he goes nowhere...It was a F250 club cab and he had the bigger off road tires on it and what looked like true dual exhaust. I think he might have had a 3" lift or something, probably shackels or body mount lift...looked like stock suspension....so anyways, I catch up to him on the freeway, didnt take long. I got next to him and then slowed down to the speed limit of 50mph...he followed suit...then I hear him punch it...and he is still next to me...what a slow turd it was! So I just dropped the hammer, hit second, put a couple of bus lengths on him...then hit the brakes and waited for him to catch up as I was now going 70mph...he was still pouring the coal to her so I tapped it again and ran up to about 95ish100...and hit the brakes...he finally passed me after closing the bus lengths of a gap and just kept going, I wasnt going to waste anymore gas. I couldnt see his reaction because he had deep tinted windows, but I do know he had a passenger that appeared to be female with long hair, but could have been a mullet on a guy for all I know...forced induction rules...

On my way home last night I see this F250 take off from light to get on the freeway, and of course I am stuck behind some slow hyundai or whatever. When we finally get ont he freeway, I hear him nail it...and he goes nowhere...It was a F250 club cab and he had the bigger off road tires on it and what looked like true dual exhaust. I think he might have had a 3" lift or something, probably shackels or body mount lift...looked like stock suspension....so anyways, I catch up to him on the freeway, didnt take long. I got next to him and then slowed down to the speed limit of 50mph...he followed suit...then I hear him punch it...and he is still next to me...what a slow turd it was! So I just dropped the hammer, hit second, put a couple of bus lengths on him...then hit the brakes and waited for him to catch up as I was now going 70mph...he was still pouring the coal to her so I tapped it again and ran up to about 95ish100...and hit the brakes...he finally passed me after closing the bus lengths of a gap and just kept going, I wasnt going to waste anymore gas. I couldnt see his reaction because he had deep tinted windows, but I do know he had a passenger that appeared to be female with long hair, but could have been a mullet on a guy for all I know...forced induction rules...

Sounds like I might have been able to beat him on my bicycle! :jester:

i raced a stock f250 harley davidson diesel on the strip she ran 17's and 18's i couldnt beleive how fast the truck just left her sitting there. But she was racing for sick kids and i thought cause was totally worth it. She participated in the bracket racing that night. I think if she woulda won the money was going to the kids. I was happy to see somebody doing something nice.....wow i got off track quick anyway...

we need to have kill a ford day

I hear him nail it...and he goes nowhere...It was a F250 club cab and he had the bigger off road tires on it and what looked like true dual exhaust. I think he might have had a 3" lift or something, probably shackels or body mount lift...looked like stock suspension....so anyways, I catch up to him on the freeway, didnt take long....what a slow turd it was!

It would have been a different story if he had a modded Powerstroke Diesel........otherwise nice kill man :chevy: