Gold Bond on the boys

TexaSS

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Water doesn't quell the flames, rather spreads them to "taint" and "dot", as well as screaming down the sensitive portions of your inner thigh.

I found this out while laying wood flooring two summers ago and needed a hefty application to get rid of the "static cling". Nice palm-full later and I was dancing around and screaming like a deranged cursing marionette. Water spreads it to the places named above... jump into the shower with clothes still on, throwing body wash soap onto the "neighborhood" to finally help Smoky Bear put out the forest fire. Good thing I had my closest friends over to help me out that day.

Wow, all I can say is wow! Definetly a picture that may be burned into my memory. Thanks bnoon

Say what you will about the Gold Bond but don't knock the Boudreaux's Butt Paste listed above. If any of you have little kids that stuff is a God send. My son's never had a second of diaper rash thanks to that stuff. Works good for bug bites too.

Now as far as smearing it on "the boys" for a hot day.... I'll leave that to one of y'all.

• 1 year later...

it's like sticking a key into a light socket! you know its gonna hurt but you do it anyways for fun. when we were in iraq we would get the new guys to sprinkle some of the foot powder on down there and watch the show. oh btw i did it too when i was new! i think i'd rather be kicked in nuts then repeat that feeling again! oh that and getting tasered lmao