wanted PC 7424

jon1178

anybody have one they want to sell? or maybe one of you guys no of where the sell them locally. i hear everyone saying how they got their pc at lowes or the depot for like $60.00 but they dont sell them at the stores here in florida anywhere. just hate to have to spend about $125 if i could save a couple bucks buying it somewhere else other than ebay or something.

Why not just get one from eBay? You can pick one up for a little over $100 new last time I checked

that what i may have to do just seeing if so one could pick one up at a lowes or something if they sell them some where else and i could pay them and save $50 bucks since i have heard of people getting them for as little as $60.

www.toolup.com has them for $125... I don't who all got a PC7424 at Lowes for $60... must've been a scratch & dent special b/c theres no way they were retailing that cheap.

Keep in mind you'll need good pads to go with it... so buying a package deal from a detail co is usually best.

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

www.toolup.com has them for $125... I don't who all got a PC7424 at Lowes for $60... must've been a scratch & dent special b/c theres no way they were retailing that cheap.

I heard about price mistakes, or clearances etc about it also. Sometimes these places actually lose money, I was at lowes the other day and they had a 6 18v black and decker cordless kit for $100 (retailed 185) It happens every once in a while...you get lucky.

Keep in mind you'll need good pads to go with it... so buying a package deal from a detail co is usually best.

:withstupid: Read up a bit on the detail forums so you know what you will be getting.

i finally figured out that we are talkin about buffers. if your a novice is a buffer a good idea?

bump

i wanna know too

Edit think this answered my question http://www.guidetodetailing.com/articles.php?articleId=47

Edited by brandt (see edit history)

i finally figured out that we are talkin about buffers. if your a novice is a buffer a good idea?

Yes, a PC is pretty much a fool proof way of polishing your if you do a bit of reading and use some common sense. Like others have said, it mostly comes down to the type of polish (abrasivness) you will be using as well as the pads. I am still learning and I will be buying a PC shortly.

bump

i wanna know too

Edit think this answered my question http://www.guidetodetailing.com/articles.php?articleId=47

It is not fool proof ... this fool can atetst to that ... bubbled my paint trying to take out a minor scratch that was appraently too deep. I have gone back to hand polishing and waxing. Jon ... shoot me a PM.