New House

NolletSSS

So I just bought my first house...got tired of putting my $$ into someone elses pocket by renting...anyway I finally cleaned out the garage to park the SS in. Talk about being close, I have maybe 1/4 inch on both the front and back of clearance from my wall and my garage door. I was pissed at first going to turn around and sell it...the house not the truck...but it fits and thats all that counts. Its a nice home and all but whats the point if you cant use the garage... I should of test fitted the garage before I bought it. I guess the G/F car has to stay outside :chevy: Well the truck fits so I guess I get to keep the house :thumbs:

Talk about being close, I have maybe 1/4 inch on both the front and back of clearance from my wall and my garage door.

need more room?

:crackup:

works for me, just a little trim off the walls... :lol:

good luck on the new home, and the garage mod...

:seeya:

Congrats on the new house man.. its a good feeling buying your first house and not being connected to any of your neighbors!!

Do you have a BSER rollpan yet??? If not, you might want to think about it now... it will get you in the garage with more room for error!

Get this, I moved away from home to go to college. I get all moved into my new apartment and I go to park my truck in the garage and there was NO chance of fitting. I was soooo pissed, knowing that my truck was going to be beat to shit by others that parked by me. And to top it off, there was no street parking. However, I don't live there anymore.